All India Human Rights Association (AIHRA) is inviting online applications for the Online Internship Opportunity with AIHRA. The duration of the internship will be 15 days from January 5 to January 20, 2022.
Job name: Internal
Extension number: 100 (may exceed if more students are selected by merit board)
Site: This is an online internship; students can do internships from home.
• AIHRA is a social helping hand and an organization for the ignored, ignored, neglected, oppressed, depressed, tortured people of the Society and it makes them aware of their RIGHTS. It is a civil society affiliated with the United Nations and recognized by the Indian government.
• AIHRA is a highly secure and informative human rights agency that from time to time collects issues, complaints and grievances of victims and anti-social and anti-government activities and brings them before the government, administration, the police and the courts in force, simultaneously, AIHRA works generously without any selfishness for the welfare of the Society with a broad mind and a big heart which has made AIHRA a generous and improved organization. Furthermore, it is an exploratory, explosive and investigative news agency that reveals and exposes the latest government news – the ignored – and news of a criminal nature to the world of print and electronic media.
• AIHRA is a fearless, fearless, impartial, neutral and independent organization that opposes crime, corruption in society, anti-nationalism, inhumane activities, and with the strength of the Court and media Brings an improvement and sensitizes the governed and the Governor. It is also with all those social NGOs who work for human rights and are ready to provide all possible assistance for the rehabilitation of socially, economically and psychologically depressed and victimized people.
Essential qualification and experience
• Students interested in the field of human rights, any year of LLB or LLM courses from a recognized university can apply.
How to register?
• To apply online, click here(Link 1) or here(Link 2)
• Please note that no stipend will be paid.
For any questions contact at [email protected]; or Delhi Head Office on 011-22045629 (please call between 11am and 6pm Monday to Friday)
To access the official website, click here